Personal Injury Information
If you are in a car accident or injured at work, you may have a lot of questions. This page will provide you with information to help your accident be less painful; physically, emotionally and financially.
- If you ever have the misfortune of being in an accident, one of the most important things you can do is record everything possible about the accident. This form will help you in that process. Use this document, KeepGoodRecords, to ensure you have everything you need.
- Always call the police to report the accident.
- Never sign anything for anyone other than the police and your insurance agent.
- Never admit fault.
- Remember that low speed accidents can produce injuries as well.
- Injury symptoms may be delayed.Just because you don’t feel it right away, doesn’t mean you are not injured.
- You can find additional information about auto accidents and whiplash on The Spine Research Institute‘s website.
Accidents at Work
Report all accidents you your supervisor.
Report all accidents to your Workman’s Comp Insurance provider. In Montana that is most likely State Fund. You will need to fill out the First Report of Injury.
If you are concerned about whether you should file a work injury. Please review this information here for answers to your questions:
State Fund website: https://www.montanastatefund.c...
If you have had an injury at work you will want to file a first report. Here is where to find the form and instruction on how to fill it out.
First Report of Injury Instructions
First Report of Injury Form (Word)